26.10.12

DrunkenWerewolf Magazine launch and flash mob TONIGHT!




If you live in Bristol, UK, or nearby, why not go into town and take part in a flash mob tonight?? I mean, why the hell not? 

Bristol based music magazine DrunkenWerewolf is relaunching with a super sick, glossy finish and a great line up, including my recent musical bff's Alt-J, Lucy Rose, Bristol musician Marika Hackman and many more. 

AND IT'S TOTALLY FREE!

You can read it online or pick it up from about a million venues in Bristol from 1st November.

You can also listen to the editor, the lovely Tiffany Daniels, talk about the relaunch over on BBC Radio Bristol

And even more excitement: I've started writing a monthly column in said publication called Pop Deconstruction (surprising topic, huh?). This month covers the merits of sexless success for women in music. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the sex (did you just read my Girls post??) but not solely in the mould it's sold to us by Rihanna. 

Get your arse down to Bristol tonight – it's basically gonna be like this:




No comments: