5.10.10

So, Mark Salling's got swagger


HOLLA! Glee's Mark Salling hits Laguna Beach on spring break in GQ's June Issue. Well, he does have some sick abs to show off.


Anyone else getting a whole Katy Perry Teenage Dream kind of vibe? Coinkidink??


I actually quite like them. I even like his 'ahh yeeeaaah!' expressions. The muted tones and beachy scenery remind me of the promo video for Cat Power's He War. Which I'm sure is slightly off the wall for Katy Perry.
Uh oh! The sick ab stakes have just been raised. Looks like Mr Schue wants in on the fashion shoot eye-candy as he poses in these pictures by Mikael Jansson for Vogue, reminiscent of a very different but equally nostalgic summer holiday. The Marilyn substitute is Raquel Zimmermann. Lets just hope Mike Chang gets in on the action soon.




I found most of these images over at OHLALAMAG.

No comments: